Spending Valentine’s Day alone can be pretty rough. After all, it’s nearly impossible not to notice all the kissing couples; the hearts, balloons, chocolates, teddy bears, cupids, and other love-themed overkill. If you don’t have a sweetheart, checking your Facebook News Feed or leaving the house is half the battle. But it’s listening to those sad, melancholy love songs that seems to escalate emotions and bring even more awareness to people who are alone on Valentine’s Day. We’ve got your back, singles, so we created a list of the Top 20 Lonely Love Songs to Avoid on Valentine’s Day!
Buy on iTunes & Amazon
1. Rose Royce – Love Don’t Live Here Anymore
The Very Best of Rose Royce
2. Roxette – It Must Have Been Love
The Ballad Hits
3. ‘N Sync – Gone
Bye Bye Bye (A Tribute to N’ Sync)
4. Whitney Houston – All At Once
Whitney – The Greatest Hits
5. Whitesnake – Here I Go Again
Here I Go Again – The Whitesnake Collection
6. Patti Labelle – On My Own
Winner in You
7. Jackie Wilson – Lonely Teardrops
8. The Police – So Lonely
The Very Best of Sting & The Police
9. LL Cool J – I Need Love
All World – Greatest Hits
10. Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilera – Nobody Wants to be Lonely
Sing Duet – Pop, Vol. 3 (Karaoke Performance Tracks)
11. Heart – Alone
Greatest Hits 1985-1995
12. Lady Antebellum – Need You Now
Need You Now
13. Michael Jackson – She’s Out Of My Life
The Essential Michael Jackson
14. Bonnie Raitt – I Can’t Make You Love Me
The Best of Bonnie Raitt On Capitol 1989-2003
15. Bonnie Tyler – Total Eclipse of the Heart
Total Eclipse Of The Heart
16. Elvis Presley – Heartbreak Hotel
The Essential Elvis Presley (Remastered)
17. Rob Thomas – Lonely No More
Something to Be
18. Al Green – Tired of Being Alone
Al Green: Greatest Hits
19. Roy Orbison – Only the Lonely
Only the Lonely: The Roy Orbison Story – Original Cast Recording
20. Celine Dion – All By Myself
Falling Into You
Over the years, so many artists have created songs to express their emotions through loneliness. What are some other lonely love songs that you would add to this list?
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to New Jersey Insiders
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://nj1015.com using your original account information.