Top 10 Things You Can Say to Governor Christie if You See Him on the Seaside Heights Boardwalk
By now, you've probably heard about the incident that took place this past Thursday on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights between Governor Christie and an unknown person. A video caught an exchange between Governor Christie and someone shouted something about the teachers' union and obscenities while the Governor was walking with his family and the Governor responded in kind. If you haven't seen the footage yet, we have it for you here courtesy of TMZ:
To prevent this from happening in the furutre, I came up with a Top 10 list of appropriate things you can say to the governor if you see him on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights.
1. Eat something
2. How fast can you get those refund checks? I’m trying to win a tv at lucky Leo’s
3. Ooooh, smell your ice cream….
4. If I buy a “numbnuts” tee shirt on the boardwalk, will you sign it for me?
5. Do you get to wear beach badge # 1?
6. Will you be comparing abs with the situation?
7. If you really don’t want to be president, we could use another bouncer down here!
8. Sorry governor, that’s not Springsteen at the Beachcomber bar, it’s the b street band
9. See what happens when you keep the bars open until 2
10. Could you stand over there? You’re blocking the sun.