Tonight at 7: Should cops involved in arrest of a Staten Island man be charged?
Live from the Jim Gearhart Broadcast Facility somewhere in the wilds of the Garden State, it’s me Jersey Guy Ray Rossi – “el rey de la noche” – merely a guy with a microphone, transmitter, and internet connection – filling in for Steve tonight.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State via RadioPup 3.0 on your smartphone or tablet, online at nj1015.com; and on your FM at 101.5!
1) Should this mom from Philadelphia whose legal gun got her arrested in NJ be granted leniency? She got stopped for unsafe lane change in AC and told the cop she had a legally registered firearm and is now facing a possible 3 years in prison.
3) Should the cops involved in the arrest and death of a man selling untaxed cigarettes on Staten Island be charged in his death? Right now the NYPD has them on modified duty along with 2 of the medics.
4) Are we losing our sense of humor or is this just an “f—ed” up joke? Jason Biggs twetted about the Malaysia Airlines plane crash by saying “Anyone wanna buy my Malaysia Airlines frequent flier miles?”
6) Does the legislative hearings on Bridgegate accomplish anything – and does the whole affair matter in how you perceive the Governor? According to Assemblyman Wisniewski: Bridgegate panel’s work ‘enormously successful’
7) ‘Breaking Bad’ named Program of the Year at TCA Awards and also THE MOST BINGE-WATCHED SHOW – TV shows you binge watch.
8) Your favorite leading man in a TV show or movie: James Garner Dead at 86.
9) Have you ever had your stuff stolen out of the gym? Thieves Strike Locker Rooms Of Two Mount Laurel Gyms
10) What were some of the dumbest things you did while high on pot? Does pot make you paranoid?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
Feel free to make a “Ray-Quest” Listener Suggested Topic at @RayRossiNJ1015 on Twitter or on Facebook at Ray Rossi (The Jersey Guy)!
And feel free to answer today’s poll question: