Tipping – Gifting – Another Attack on Christmas – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
4) The attack on Christmas continues….Atheists cry foul over a class trip to see A Charlie Brown Christmas…and Rhode Island refuses to call its lighting of their Christmas Tree a Christmas Tree….opting for “Holiday Tree” instead!
5) If you were listening to Jim Gearhart this morning, you heard the story of a Somerset County firefighter who was suspended for helping a shore town after Sandy. Do you feel his suspension and that of 3 others was justified?
6) The Pittsburgh Zoo is sending out a calendar featuring a picture of the African painted dogs that mauled a 2-year-old boy who fell into enclosure. Do you feel that’s appropriate?
7) A Jersey City man is suing Outback Steakhouse, claims he found metal object in crab cake. What have you found in your food?
8) Should the airlines be sued for not allowing an obese Bronx woman who died in Hungary after airlines say she's too fat to fly? Do you feel like they bear some responsibility in her death?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, only on New Jersey’s only all-live, all-local, all night show, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche!”
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”