Ticket Snafu Only In NJ: From The Newsroom
Following an odd ticket issue from a constituent, an Assemblyman is pushing a plan to put a statute of limitations on minor tickets.
- The resident received an arrest warrant for a 40-year old ticket.
- Governor Christie urges towns to use federal dollars he fought for.
- Spring has sprung, but how did we fare this past winter?
- Does March Madness affect worker productivity?
- NJ voters weigh in on sports betting.
- Survey shows retirement angst.
- President Obama visits Israel.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Tuesday's poll asked if you are happy with the pace of the Sandy recovery. Sixty percent said yes, 40 percent no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press