Three attractions we need to see at Universal’s Nintendo theme park
On Wednesday, Nintendo and Universal Parks & Resorts announced plans to bring elements of Nintendo into Universal theme parks. Prominent Nintendo characters like Mario, Donkey Kong and Link will be featured throughout the park, as well as signature games in Nintendo's history.
No specific details have been announced, but there will be more news in the coming weeks. This gives us a chance to dream.
Here are three attractions I would like to see.
1. An underground fighting ring based on Super Smash Brothers. It would be like Fight Club, but featuring Star Fox instead of Brad Pitt.
2. A haunted house built to look like Luigi's Mansion.
3. Four words. REAL. LIFE. MARIO KART. The track would surely have to be based on the signature final track in every installment of the Mario Kart series, Rainbow Road.
There are endless possibilities, and I can't wait to find out more about what they plan to do. With the news of the collaboration between Nintendo and Universal, I have a couple of questions.
1. What are some attractions you would like to see at this theme park?
2. What is the best video game of all-time? My choice is Zelda: Ocarina Of Time for Nintendo 64.
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.