These 5 snacks will help you sleep
Drowsy drivers. Hitting the wall at work at 2 in the afternoon. We keep hearing more and more about sleep deprivation. If part of the problem is simply that you have a hard time falling to sleep, have a hard time turning your mind off and settling in, this may help. Five bedtime snacks that health experts are saying could help you sleep better. They are...
- KIND banana nut clusters in low-fat milk
- Yasso frozen greek yogurt bar
- Whole grain crackers
- Almond butter on bread
Meantime, if you want the 5 secrets for the Jeff Deminski insomnia plan, they are...
- Drink heavily caffeinated diet soda right up until bedtime
- Tequila mixed with Jolt cola (do they even still make that?)
- Find one thing you didn't accomplish that day and dwell, dwell, dwell
- Worry about things out of your control that may happen 11 years from now
- Check smart phone constantly with light on as bright as possible