What is one song you never want stuck in your head? Deminski & Doyle brought this question up during Wednesday's show. Typically, a song you never want stuck in your head is sung by an artist that is otherwise embarrassing to admit is on your iPod. Usually, the song is outrageously catchy, like many 80s power ballads.
The reason why this question was brought up was because Deminski has this song stuck in his head.
Here are some of the choices the callers came up with.
The Best Worst Songs to Have Stuck in Your Head
1. Johnny Cash - A Boy Named SueThe Essential Johnny Cash
2. Freda Payne - Band Of GoldBand of Gold
3. Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A WomanGreatest Hits 1985-1995
4. Mungo Jerry - In The SummertimeThe Very Best of Mungo Jerry
5. Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again NaturallyThe Berry Vest Of Gilbert O'Sullivan
6. Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson - Say Say SayAll the Best
7. Maria Muldaur - Midnight At The OasisRhino Hi-Five: Maria Muldaur - EP
8. The 5th Dimension - Age of AquariusThe Age of Aquarius
9. The Trashmen - Surfin' BirdSurfin' Bird
10. Paper Lace - Billy, Don't Be A HeroBilly Don't Be a Hero - Single
11. Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Piña Colada Song)Partners In Crime
12. Marcia Griffiths - Electric BoogieCarousel
13. Barry Manilow - I Am Your ChildBarry Manilow I
14. Rick Dees - Disco DuckAlmost Pop: Don't Talk Just Kiss