What is one song you never want stuck in your head? Deminski & Doyle brought this question up during Wednesday’s show. Typically, a song you never want stuck in your head is sung by an artist that is otherwise embarrassing to admit is on your iPod. Usually, the song is outrageously catchy, like many 80s power ballads.
The reason why this question was brought up was because Deminski has this song stuck in his head. Subscribe to New Jersey 101.5 FM on
Here are some of the choices the callers came up with.
The Best Worst Songs to Have Stuck in Your Head
Buy on iTunes & Amazon
1. Johnny Cash – A Boy Named Sue
The Essential Johnny Cash
2. Freda Payne – Band Of Gold
Band of Gold
3. Michael Bolton – When A Man Loves A Woman
Greatest Hits 1985-1995
4. Mungo Jerry – In The Summertime
The Very Best of Mungo Jerry
5. Gilbert O’Sullivan – Alone Again Naturally
The Berry Vest Of Gilbert O’Sullivan
6. Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson – Say Say Say
All the Best
7. Maria Muldaur – Midnight At The Oasis
Rhino Hi-Five: Maria Muldaur – EP
8. The 5th Dimension – Age of Aquarius
The Age of Aquarius
9. The Trashmen – Surfin’ Bird
10. Paper Lace – Billy, Don’t Be A Hero
Billy Don’t Be a Hero – Single
11. Rupert Holmes – Escape (The Piña Colada Song)
Partners In Crime
12. Marcia Griffiths – Electric Boogie
13. Barry Manilow – I Am Your Child
Barry Manilow I
14. Rick Dees – Disco Duck
Almost Pop: Don’t Talk Just Kiss
What songs do you never want to have stuck in your head? Share your choice in the comment section below.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to New Jersey Insiders
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://nj1015.com using your original account information.