The Top 10 Highest Earning Comedians in 2013
Forbes has published an article and top 10 list highlighting the biggest earners in the stand-up comedy circuit for 2013. There are a few entries that took me by surprise.
From the Forbes article,
In order for comics to make the cut for our list, their primary source of income had to come from concert ticket sales. To compile our earnings numbers, which consist of pretax gross income, we talked to agents, lawyers and other industry insiders to come up with an estimate for what each comedian earned between June 1, 2012 and June 1, 2013. This year’s male-dominated top 10 collectively earned a beefy $201 million over the past 12 months.
Check out the list below.
10. Ron White – $10 million
9. Daniel Tosh/Gabriel Iglesias (tie) – $11 million
8. George Lopez – $12 million
7. Larry the Cable Guy – $13 million
6. Kevin Hart – $14 million
5. Louis C.K. – $16 million
4. Jeff Dunham – $19 million
3. Russell Peters – $21 million
2. Terry Fator – $24 million
1. Jerry Seinfeld – $32 million
Who is one comedian you want to see? Did he make the Forbes list? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.