The Real Refs Are Back: From The Newsroom
It’s an issue that has polarized the country this week, but the lockout is finally over. NFL refs are back to work.
- The referees will return to work for this week’s slate of games, beginning with Thursday night football tonight.
- The newest poll on Governor Christie.
- A reminder that you’ll have your chance to speak directly to Christie tonight. “Ask The Governor” tonight at 7PM.
- Legislation in Trenton may require kids to go through social media responsibility classes.
- New Jersey’s income growth is not up to par with the rest of the nation.
- You’re credit score may not be what it seems.
- A group of NJ students make a voter registration push.
- State Police catch the “Facebook Stalker.”
- The New Jersey housing recovery continues to move slowly.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Wednesday’s poll asked if you agreed with the measure that Senate President Steve Sweeney planned to ban replacement refs in NJ. 91% thought it was ridiculous, while 9% agreed with it.
Video Of The Day