The prettiest towns in New Jersey — D&J listeners cast their votes
According to The Daily Meal, a website that covers all things food and drink plus some travel, Cape May is the prettiest town in New Jersey. They ranked the prettiest town in each state in a recent article.
We decided to ask NJ101.5 listeners for their take on our prettiest towns, and here are the top 13 in no particular order. There are even more we could include especially along the coast, but there are just so many choices "down the shore", it wouldn't be fair.
If there are a few on the list that you've never heard of or have never been to, it's worth it this spring or summer to take ride and check a few out. Even lifelong New Jerseyans will be surprised what great places we have to visit here in our own state!
- Belvidere (Warren County)
- Mt. Tabor (Morris County)
- Forked River (Ocean County)
- Ocean Grove (Monmouth County)
- Lambertville (Hunterdon County)
- Boonton (Morris County)
- West Milford (Passaic County)
- Tewksbury (Hunterdon County)
- Blairstown (Warren County)
- Medford Lakes (Burlington County)
- Frenchtown (Hunterdon County)
- Haddonfield (Camden County)
- Chester (Morris County)
More from New Jersey 101.5: