The New Jersey Recap: From The Newsroom
It’s a busy day in the Garden State, as we recap a Governor Christie Town Hall, the debate sparks over decals, and the Devils beat the Flyers to advance to the next round of the playoffs.
- At his Freehold Town Hall, the Governor lashed out at Democratic Legislators and the NJEA, but wasn’t so talkative about a possible bid for re-election. You can watch video below.
- Meanwhile, the Governor’s recent record approval ratings are not helping Mitt Romney’s cause in NJ.
- The future of Kyleigh’s Law is in the hands of the NJ Supreme Court.
- Ocean City residents shoot down a BYOB ballot question overwhelmingly.
- There may be a tie between the economic downturn and the recent rash of structure fires in New Jersey.
- Don’t be alarmed in Ocean County if you see a caravan of emergency personnel.
- Patricia Krentcil, the tan mom from Nutley, has reportedly been banned by several tanning salons.
- The New Jersey Devils marched past the Flyers last night, advancing to the Eastern Conference Finals.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts by texting the word “NEWS” to 89000.
Tuesday’s poll question asked if everybody under the age of 18 should be banned from using tanning beds. 63% think they should.
VIDEOs OF THE DAY
Courtesy Governor’s Office