The Halloween candy that Jersey hates the most
All week long we've been seeing poll after poll on what's your favorite candy. I decided to go the other way. When I saw the story about kids being given marijuana laced candy I thought of how much I hated getting Mary Janes on Halloween.
I, then, asked what Halloween candies you hate the most and this is what you came up with:
- Lots of people hate candy corn.
- Comedian Chipps Cooney (from America's Got Talent) - The one with the razor blade in it.
- Nick Palumbo Sr. - Anything sugar free.
- Comedian Rich Carucci - The Stripper at Market St Go Go in Paterson, NJ.
- Carolyn Camarda - Malted milk balls. (Really? I love them!)
- Comedian John Kensil - Little bags of pretzels and black licorice.
- Tom Zola - Mallo cups.
- Garth H. Raymond - Circus Peanuts.
- Karin Suttmann - Goldberg Peanut Chews. (I love them!)
More from New Jersey 101.5: