The Gift Card Connundrum: From The Newsroom
Controversial gift card laws in New Jersey is chasing many of the larger gift card distributors out of the state.
- The issue has been making the news for over a week of a state law on gift cards that could affect your ability to purchase gift cards from many top retailers.
- More pain at the pump for NJ drivers, as there is no bright spot in sight for gas prices.
- The dry, windy conditions have aided forest fires popping up around the Garden State.
- Is high unemployment the "new normal?"
- Toms River School is hoping to recoup money from the Michael Ritacco scandal.
- The State Treasurer says he is confident in projections for casino revenues.
- Will you vote in local school board elections?
- One NJ lawmaker says a millionaires' tax hike would affect more of us than you would think.
- A Hoboken resident invents an alarm clock that may revolutionize the process of waking up for your daily obligations.
- A new report refutes Governor's Christie's reasoning behind scrapping the Hudson River Rail Tunnel project.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting the word "NEWS" to 89000.
Follow along with our afternoon anchor, Kelly Waldron, as she battles through a medical condition by checking out "Kelly's Journey."
Monday's poll asked how often you goof around on your work computer. 34% said never, 48% said about an hour or under daily, while 16% estimated over 3 hours a day.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press