The Death Race Fallout: From The Newsroom
“Death Race 2012″ was back in the news on Thursday, as the attorney for one of the troopers involved held a press conference, while word spread about impending charges from the Attorney General.
- Attorney General Jeff Chiesa will hold a press event today to announce changes to police escort policies, and is expected to announce charges against the two troopers.
- A powerful line of thunderstorms ripped through New Jersey yesterday evening.
- Kelly Waldron examines why there has been an uptick in shark and stingray sightings at the shore.
- A disturbing new report reveals that many sex offenders are slipping through the cracks in New Jersey.
- Some towns, such as Galloway, are asking public employees to take voluntary layoffs.
- What is the link between human trafficking and the Super Bowl.
- At his latest town hall in LBI, Governor Christie addressed the issue of homelessness in AC.
- Why are people holding on to their cars longer?
- Should NJ judges be forced to contribute more for their “cadillac” benefits package.
- One roller-coaster rider had a bizarre thing happen to him at Great Adventure.
- Complete coverage of the 2012 Summer Olympics.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked if casino gambling should be allowed at the Meadowlands. 37% say yes, 15% no, and 48% think only after Atlantic City gets 5 years to turn it around.
VIDEO OF THE DAY