The Budget Address And Aftermath: From the Newsroom
Governor Christie delivered his budget address on Tuesday to the Legislature in Trenton, with Democrats quickly shooting down his plan.
- Townsquare's Kevin McArdle, Stacy Proebstle, and Dino Flammia were on-hand at the State House. We have a special Budget Address page with recaps, reaction, pictures and video from Trenton.
- Joe Cutter reports on the continued stock market surge.
- Legislation is introduced to offer online businesses incentives to relocate to New Jersey.
- It's heart health awareness month. Kelly Waldron details the disease that is the number one killer of women.
- A measure will be considered by the Assembly Labor Committee about raising the minimum wage in New Jersey.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts by texting the word "NEWS" to 89000.
Senate President Steve Sweeney called in to Jim Gearhart's show today with his reaction to the budget address:
We got a lot of responses for our Wednesday poll, which asked if you thought the red light cameras in New Jersey were safety enhancers or money grabs for municipalities. Not surprisingly, 87% feel that they are merely a money grab.
VIDEOS OF THE DAY
Video by Dino Flammia