The best Thanksgiving Eve bars in NJ — picked by Dennis & Judi listeners
It's the biggest party night of the year, and you don't wanna get left out!
Everybody is reunion-ing...From 20 somethings to oldsters and believe me, there are bars and pubs a plenty to choose from here in the Garden State.
If you're used to a nice quiet chill evening hanging with your friends, these may not be the places for you, since they tend to get packed on Thanksgiving Eve. But they've all been rated tops by our listeners, culled from all over New Jersey, THESE are the places to meet your old (and New) friends tonight!
From old standby places to newer cool joints, they're all the types of places where everybody knows your name though, if you drink enough, no one will remember it the next day!
- McDonaghs Pub in Keyport
- The Colorado Café in Watchung
- McGovern's Tavern in Newark
- Pete's Steak House in Hamilton
- The Ark Pub & Eatery in Point Pleasant Beach
- Harpoon Willy's Tavern in Manasquan
- Triumph Brewing Company in Princeton
- Ott's Tavern in Delran
- Jack's Goal Line Stand in Long Branch
- P.J. Whelihan's in Cherry Hill
- Doyle's Pour House in Tuckerton
- Used To Be's in Mantoloking
- The Sawmill Cafe in Seaside Park
- Bum Rogers Tavern in Seaside Park
- Moore's Tavern in Freehold
Which hometown bar is your go-to on Thanksgiving Eve? Let us know!
More from New Jersey 101.5: