The 10 Jersey places we’d like to take President Trump
With President Donald Trump vacationing in New Jersey, we started wondering if he'd ever get to see some of the things that make our state so special.
I mean, he's playing golf. At his own golf course. It's not like he needs our suggestions!
But have you ever considered that as many times as he's been to NJ after having had businesses her for so many years he's probably never seen the really cool, funky, quaint stuff.
The parts of NJ we're most proud of. So we asked: Where would you like to take the President to show him the best of New Jersey?
Here's the list we put together with the help of our listeners..the places they thought the president should see and the most "Jersey-ish".
1. Grounds for Sculpture in Hamilton
2. The Chicken or the Egg in Beach Haven
3. Monmouth Park Racetrack in Oceanport
4. Crabbing (anywhere in NJ)
5. Trenton Thunder game
6. Indian Springs Public Golf Course in Evesham
7. Downtown Chester
8. Middlesex County Fair in East Brunswick
9. Tubing on the Delaware in Lambertville
10. Cape May
More from New Jersey 101.5: