Thanksgiving Rivalries and More Tops Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1)What are the biggest High School football rivalries played out on Thanksgiving Day? And do you feel the kids that abducted Easton High's Red Rover bulldog and took it to Phillipsburg High should be charged with anything?
Other Thanksgiving topics:
4) What stores do you hate to go into to shop?
5) Does the holiday give you agita…family members you hate to see?
6) How far are you traveling?
7) What are you thankful for?
8) Do you or will you take advantage of a food bank in order to have Thanksgiving?
Plus some things of general interest should time allow:
9) From last night: An Assembly committee’s considering a bill that would allow mentally disabled people to register with AG's office in case they have a run in with the cops. This is in response to a 2009 incident where a mentally disabled man was beaten by cops who weren’t aware of his disability. Do you feel there should be a registry of the mentally disabled with the Attorney General’s office?
10) The US Preventative Services Task Force is recommending that everyone between the ages of 15 and 64 take an HIV test just once. Would you be willing to do so?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, only on New Jersey’s only all-live, all-local, all night show, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche!”
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”