Tebow-Mania Comes To New Jersey: From The Newsroom
After a whirlwind day that started with a trade announcement, which then hit a snag, the Jets ended up with their man….Quarterback Tim Tebow
- The surprising trade creates a very interesting quarterback situation for the Jets, despite insistence from team officials that the job belongs to incumbent Mark Sanchez.
- Listen to my thoughts on the move:
- Senate Democrats held their first town hall to discuss tax cut plans, and how theirs differs from Governor Christie.
- Kevin McArdle recaps all of the recent Trenton trends of proposed tax cuts.
- Governor Christie was in Hunterdon County on Wednesday, where he answered numerous questions, but was still undecided about a proposed minimum wage boost.
- A Trenton lawmaker plans to introduce legislation in New Jersey that would prevent employers from asking for applicants Facebook passwords.
- With Revel casino on the way in Atlantic City, a shift in the gaming labor force is likely.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone. Text the word “NEWS” to 89000.
A reminder that this month’s “Ask The Governor” program will be held on Monday night at 7PM. You can leave your questions anytime now online, and during the broadcast, watch a live video stream and participate in an interactive blog.
To follow our afternoon anchor Kelly Waldron’s battle with endometriosis, check out Kelly’s Journey.
- Listen to extended audio from Senate President Steve Sweeney:
Wednesday’s poll asked if you would want to pump your own gas in New Jersey, if it meant lower prices…56% said no.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Governor’s Office