Tax Cuts, Online Betting: From the Newsroom
On the day that online betting’s trial period launched in New Jersey, a sparring match broke out in Atlantic City over a tax cut plan.
- Find out what Lt. Gov. Kim Guadgano and Senate President Steve Sweeney had to say about a tax cut.
- The latest on internet gambling’s soft launch.
- Meningitis at Monmouth University.
- Why is NJ’s middle class shrinking?
- A recent drought prompts concerns.
- Full coverage of the 50th anniversary of the JFK Assassination.
- A body is found in Ocean County.
- The growing trend of financial bullying by spouses.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked if all Jersey towns should be required to share services; 84 percent said ‘yes,’ 16 percent ‘no.’
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press