Tackling Texting Drivers: From The Newsroom
New legislation could potentially mean much more severe penalties for frequent driving texters.
- The penalties could include license loss.
- Governor Christie is standing firm on the issue of dune easements.
- Medical pot advocates bemoan the sluggish pace of the program.
- How is the sequester affecting NJ road projects?
- A Thursday night shooting at Quantico leaves three marines dead.
- The latest on Sammy, the abused cocker spaniel.
- CVS issues health insurance guidelines.
- LBI says it’s ready for summer.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked if you regularly encounter pot holes while driving across the Garden State; 94 percent said yes, 6 percent no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press