Storm Packs Tidal Punch: From The Newsroom
Wednesday's coastal storm did not deliver the snowfall expected, but heavy winds and high tides walloped many parts of the Garden State.
- A full update on Wednesday's action.
- The latest advisories today can be found here.
- The storm adds costs to already-strained budgets.
- An Assembly Panel meets today to discuss lessons that can be learned from Sandy.
- Despite many hurdles in NJ, Governor Christie remains positive.
- With the state of the economy, more families are sharing homes.
- A new Comptroller report finds more tax dollars being wasted.
Wednesday's poll asked if you had made storm preparations. We got a lot of votes on this one, 72% said no, 28% yes.