Still So Cold: From The Newsroom
Although it is well into July and New Jerseyans have sweated through humid weather for weeks, why are ocean temperatures still so frigid?
- When can we expect a rise in the water temperatures?
- A follow-up on this week's disturbing drug report.
- Are your children Facebook educated?
- Rutgers students face another tuition hike.
- Troubling new survey on distracted driving.
- An NJ Transit driver is charged with lewd behavior.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
Thursday's poll asked if residents should face fines for not keeping up with properties. We received a lot of votes on this; 78 percent said 'yes,' 22 percent 'no.'
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press