Stakes Rise In Sandy Rebuild: From The Newsroom
During testimony Thursday, Belmar’s Mayor illustrated the stake that all New Jerseyans have in the shore rebuilding after Sandy.
- He says shore business ties directly into taxes.
- Lawmakers roll out tax break plan for Sandy victims.
- Meanwhile, small business owners are pleading for grants.
- Find out why there’s been a rise in TV tip-over deaths.
- How dangerous is drinking and decorating?
- County colleges in NJ worry about tuition.
- Atlantic City gives parking violators a break.
- Lawmakers try to delay standardized tests.
- Honoring veterans this weekend.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Thursday’s poll asked if you watched the historic 12-12-12 concert. We received a lot of votes on this one, and 86% said yes, 14% no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press