Speeding Up or Slowing Down: From the Newsroom
Mixed signals continue to have many experts wondering which way the economy is headed.
- Is the economy speeding up or slowing down?
- The new Assembly Speaker lays out top priorities.
- Can Governor Christie stay enough of a 'regular guy,' despite the presidential talk?
- A scary explosion rocks Lower Township.
- Illegal telemarketing calls rise.
- NJ student scores improve.
- New computer virus asks for ransom.
- An exclusive look at the new Atlantic City Mayor.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting 'NEWS' to 89000.
Thursday's poll asked if you think Governor Christie will run for President in 2016. We received a lot of votes on this one and 81 percent say 'yes.'
Video of the Day
Courtesy Associated Press