South Jersey Sex Scandal Shock: From The Newsroom
The town of Runnemede is expressing dismay over a sex scandal involving multiple teachers and high school students.
- Charges were filed on Thursday against three teacher and two administrators in connection with the scandal.
- Assemblyman Declan O’Scanlon has new suspicions about the red-light camera program.
- Millions of dollars have been saved from cracking down on fraud and abuse, according to a new Comptroller report.
- A new report on the growing trend of adult bullying.
- A study looks into how much money New Jerseyans are saving for retirement.
- The parents of Tyler Clementi have decided not to sue Rutgers University.
- One lawmaker is trying to move a bill that would require indicted politicians to step down.
- An unlicensed dentist is arrested for using a false identity of a deceased dentist.
- Mitt Romney tries to build on his Wednesday debate performance.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Alan Kasper has all the details on the upcoming weekend with his 5-day forecast.
Thursday’s poll asked who you thought won this week’s debate. Overwhelmingly, Mitt Romney received 79% of the vote, while 16% favored President Obama, and 5% were undecided.
Video Of The Day