South Jersey Clean-Up Continues: From The Newsroom
Nearly a week later, the clean-up and repairs go on in South Jersey, following last week's violent storms.
- Atlantic City Electric met its promise to restore 90% of outages by last night, but thousands remain in the dark today.
- The heat wave continues across New Jersey.
- The gas tax issue rears its head once again.
- New Jerseyans are speaking out on the amount of road projects clogging up state roadways.
- The latest on halfway house oversights following the Governor's decision to veto many requirements.
- Are your children being bothered by cyber-bullies?
- Is there the chance of seeing ads on fire trucks across New Jersey to help municipalities make ends meet.
- A state program is assisting job seekers and employers.
- Many Perth Amboy residents were displaced from a Thursday morning apartment fire.
- Fireworks turn fatal on a boat that capsized in Long Island.
- Do you plan to take a vacation this year?
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press