Social Media Chaos: From The Newsroom
School officials are turning a watchful eye to educators’ social media pages, while law enforcement officials learn new crime-fighting techniques.
- A rash of incidents has led officials to teach teachers about sharing too much online.
- The increased social media use has led agencies to use it as a crime-fighting tool.
- More NJ’ers are treading financial water.
- A Lambertville woman goes missing.
- Two people are rescued after their small plane crashes into the Hudson River.
- Should indicted NJ officials be forced to leave office?
- Island Beach State Park re-opens post-Sandy.
- A brother and sister aid the Sandy cleanup in this week’s “What’s So Great“
- The latest on the tragic Brazil club fire.
- What is causing an epidemic-level rise in hepatitis C cases?
- Full details on a messy Monday in NJ.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
The weekend poll asked if you planned to make Sandy repairs by following new flood map guidelines. This was a pretty split vote. 37% said yes, 32% no, while 31% are undecided.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Associated Press