Should Retailers Close for Thanksgiving – Rating Christie’s Sandy Performance – Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
3) Now that Hostess is going out of business…the price of Twinkies skyrockets online…what’s your favorite junk food snack….present day or back in the day?
4) There’s speculation that Newark Mayor Cory Booker is going to decide soon whether he’ll challenge Chris Christie for Gov. seat…in a hypothetical match, who would you vote for?
5) An Assembly committee’s considering a bill that would allow mentally disabled people to register with AG’s office in case they have a run in with the cops. This is in response to a 2009 incident where a mentally disabled man was beaten by cops who weren’t aware of his disability.
Do you feel there should be a registry of the mentally disabled with the Attorney General’s office?
7) Ever catch a peeping tom outside your house…..in Dover, neighbors of one person helped catch a peeping tom with his fly down!
8) Have you ever cursed out a cop and how did that go for you?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, only on New Jersey’s only all-live, all-local, all night show, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche!”
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”