Shore Towns Protect: From the Newsroom
In the wake of the Seaside Boardwalk Fire, many shore towns are taking a look at work done after Sandy.
- Point Pleasant Beach is one Jersey Shore community double-checking things.
- JCP&L issues it’s post-fire report.
- The winning Powerball ticket was bought in South Carolina.
- New legislation would end AIDS law loopholes.
- Should NJ teachers have a certain GPA?
- The latest on gay marriage in Trenton.
- Monmouth authorities tackle crime in Asbury Park.
- The Washington Navy Yard re-opens after this week’s massacre.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Wednesday’s poll asked if drivers involved in fatal crashes should face mandatory blood tests for drugs and alcohol; 76 percent said ‘yes,’ 24 percent said ‘no.’