Shore Towns Gear Up: From The Newsroom
Jersey Shore businesses and NJ Tourism officials are getting prepped for the busy season, trying convince tourists to choose NJ for their vacation
- Jersey Shore communities have gotten a head-start on their summer earning with unseasonably warm temperatures in the winter and spring.
- NJ tourism officials have launched a new campaign to draw vacationers to the Garden State.
- Just how little do your tax dollars get you in Trenton?
- Recent New Jersey college grads get prepared to dive into the job market.
- Recycling is down in some NJ towns, but what effect does it have on property taxes?
- A new poll determines whether New Jerseyans are in favor of internet gambling.
- Have you ever considered the liability risk of a yard sale?
- Monday is good news day on our station and website. This week's featured charity spotlights the efforts of POAC.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone by texting the word "NEWS" to 89000.
The weekend poll shattered the record for most votes for one of our polls. The poll asked if it was inappropriate for a question to ask students to reveal a secret on a state exam. The vote was split with 51% saying and 49% voting no.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press