Senator Bucco Responds To Our Series: From The Newsroom
Remember those emergency response fees we told about last week? Well, State Senator Tony Bucco heard our series, and wants to pass a measure to limit or ban New Jersey towns from imposing these charges.
- Senator Bucco heard our reports, and wants to do something about these charges. Check out Kevin McArdle’s report, and let us know what you think.
- Are huge corporate tax breaks really helping the job growth in New Jersey?
- We remind you today that the deadline to file taxes is fast approaching.
- New Jersey students make their way to Capitol Hill today to protest student loan hikes.
- Kevin McArdle examines the lax laws in New Jersey for crashing into a crossing guard.
- Atlantic City’s budget continues to get clobbered by casinos filing property tax appeals.
- This week’s “What’s So Great About The Garden State” highlights the efforts and recent milestone of the New Jersey Chapter of the Pajama Program.
- The recent traffic stop of a New Jersey lawmaker is drawing attention.
Be the first to know. Get our breaking news and weather alerts right to your cell phone. Text the word “NEWS” to 89000.
Scorching April temperatures are on tap for today. Check out Alan Kasper’s 5 day New Jersey forecast.
Our weekend poll asked if the high gas prices have forced you to cut down your convenience store purchases. 70% said yes.
VIDEO OF THE DAY
Courtesy Associated Press