SBA Closes Eight Sandy Centers in NJ
There’s been a steady decrease in activity at the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Disaster Assistance Centers, so the agency has decided to close down eight of its locations today.
As of May 1, 2013, the SBA has approved a total of 11,607 disaster loans for New Jersey homeowners, renters and businesses for a total of $753.4 million.
For additional information on the disaster loan program, call the SBA’s Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 of by sending an email to email@example.com. Loan application forms can be downloaded here.
The following centers will be closed at the end of business today:
- Rutgers University, 25 James Street Newark, NJ 07102 Closes: Friday, May 3 at 5 p.m.
- New Jersey City University, 285 West Side Avenue, Suite 193 Jersey City, NJ 07305 Closes: Friday, May 3 at 5 p.m.
- Henry Hudson Trail Activity Center, 945 Highway 36 Leonardo, NJ 07737 Closes: Friday, May 3 at 6 p.m.
- Long Branch Fire Station # 4 199 – 205 Union Avenue Long Branch, NJ 07740 Closes: Friday, May 3 at 6 p.m.
- Sayreville Senior Center, 423 Main Street Sayreville, NJ 08872 Closes: Friday, May 3 at 6 p.m.
- Little Egg Harbor Senior Center, 641 Radio Road Little Egg Harbor, NJ 08087 Closes: Friday, May 3 at 6 p.m.
- Ocean County Southern Resource Center, 179 A South Main Street Manahawkin, NJ 08050 Closes: Friday, May 3 at 6 p.m.
- Small Business Development Center in Downtown Paterson 131 Ellison Street, Paterson, NJ 07505 Closes: Friday, May 3 at 5 p.m.