Sandy Concert Tickets from Scalpers and More on Tonight’s Late Show
Here’s what’s coming up at 11 on New Jersey’s only all live /all local/ all night show…with me, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
1) Do you feel a woman who was working during the Old Bridge Pathmark shooting has a legitimate case to sue law enforcement agencies due to her pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life?
3) Celebrities Justin Timberlake, Ben Affleck will be filming in Princeton for an upcoming movie. Have you ever had any brushes with celebrities and how’d that go over?
6) Legislators want shore towns that accept federal beach-replenishment money to do away with beach tags…Do you feel that shore towns that accept federal money for beach replenishment not charge to use the beach?
7) How big a fan are you of 'Call of Duty: Black Ops II' …fans spend more than $1 billion on the video game in two weeks…or is there any game you’d prefer to have over that one?
8) Hobbit Nausea: Dizzy Movie Making Fans Sick? What movies have made you sick?
9) There’s a story of 3 women who ate at a California restaurant, and when they got the bill, they were referred to as ‘fat girls’ on receipt. The manager of the place offered to take something off the bill…. Should the fat girls not have had to pay at all? And were you ever treated douchey whenever you’ve gone out to eat?
10) Roxbury may have the reputation as smelliest place in New Jersey? Where do you find some of the worst smells in New Jersey?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, only on New Jersey’s only all-live, all-local, all night show, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche!”
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”