Sandy Aid On The Way: From The Newsroom
As he promised, President Obama signed the Sandy Aid bill into law upon returning to the White House.
- The bill signing sets into motion funding that was delayed by some partisan bickering.
- Senate President Sweeney wants “integrity monitors” to watch over the money, while Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno says the money can’t get here fast enough.
- The SBA is questioned over varying interest rates.
- Lambertville’s Sarah Majoras remains missing.
- A new survey reveals how much time we spend waiting on hold each year.
- 9/11 first responders receive their first payments from a Congress-run fund.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting “NEWS” to 89000.
Tuesday’s poll asked if you agreed with Governor Christie’s veto of a proposed minimum wage hike. 62% said yes, 38% no.
Video Of The Day
Courtesy Governor’s Office