Sandusky Is Sentenced: From The Newsroom
Jerry Sandusky would be in jail until he is nearly 100 years old with a sentence he received this morning.
- Sandusky will serve at least 30 years for being found guilty of 45 counts of child sex abuse.
- In light of the Sandusky scandal, NJ is considering a measure to educate children about sexual abuse.
- Do police speed traps still exist in New Jersey?
- A report on the Atlantic City murder rate's effect on tourism.
- More bank branches are shutting down in the state.
- A Belmar girl was found dead in her college dorm room.
- Injectable steroids should not make you worried.
- Something most NJ voters don't know.
- Many residents are still struggling with sleep.
- One lawmaker wants to stop gambling with retirement funds.
Be the first to know. Get breaking news and weather alerts right on your cell phone by texting "NEWS" to 89000.
A reminder that tomorrow night at 7PM, Senator Bob Menendez and his Republican challenger, Joe Kyrillos, will square off in a debate live on New Jersey 101.5. You can submit your questions now, and during the show, there will be a live video stream and interactive blog.
Monday's poll asked what the gas price trends have been at your local station. 64% say they've been rising, 32% say they're staying the same, while just 4% have noticed a drop in price.
Video Of The Day