Rossi Roundup – Will the Shore Be Back by Summer – And More
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) The Ray of Hope - Posse Positive Person of the Week - Showing Rutgers a little love: Rutgers coach Kyle Flood is recognized by White House for his Sandy relief work.
3) What franchise would you like to see come to your neck of the woods? Or, is there a franchise you’d like to see stay out of your neighborhood. A Shake Shack is coming to Paramus…and as I told you before, a Houlihan’s could be coming to Freehold, along with a McDonalds to Englishtown.
5) One West Virginia Republican Lawmaker Proposes Making School kids who qualify for free breakfast and lunch to Work For their Food. Good idea or terrible?
6) Do you believe in giving money to beggars? And where do you find the most of them in Jersey? There’s a rash of them in Hunterdon County, and many of them already have places to live!
7) Is it less than manly to get your eyebrows waxed and your nails done? You be the judge! A man robbed a Trenton beauty shop after getting his eyebrows waxed.
9) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle for tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club in Cherry Hill.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”