Rossi Roundup – Werewolf of Linden – Racism or Prank in Maple Shade – Workplace Bullies
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
5) Is the implementation of the medical marijuana program here in NJ going too slowly?
6) How far do you have to travel to go to work, and how long does it take you to get there? N.J. drivers have second-highest rate of ‘mega commutes.”
7) Is this anything for a teacher to write on a blackboard: ‘The guns are loaded! Care to try me?’ And should the teacher be fired for doing something like that?
8) How happy are you here, and where else would you rather be? NJ ranks 32nd happiest state in the nation.
Plus stuff we never got to, such as:
9) Do you think it’s a good idea to talk to your kids about the drugs you used to do?
10) Should cable companies let you choose the channels you want instead of giving you a ton of crap you don’t watch?
Plus other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”