Rossi Roundup – Violent Millburn Home Invasion – And More Tonight
Here’s some of what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a journeyman with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) How bad an accident have you ever been in and how many injuries have you sustained. A Mitsubishi rolled over 6 times on Route 78, sending 8 to hospital.
4) Do you feel there’s room for girls to play football in middle school? One female middle school football player was kicked off her team because of her gender.
6) Has anyone tried to rob your iPhone….one pedestrian in Lacey was attacked after refusing to give up his cell phone.
7) How many languages can you speak? Do you feel it’s a plus to be able to speak in several languages? The new principal of the Red Bank Primary School is conversant in 3 languages.
8) How many drugs a day are you on, and do you feel there’s a conspiracy between doctors and big Pharma to keep you on prescription medicine?
According to a study, 7 out of 10 Americans are taking at least one a day!
9) Your brushes with nudity and lewdness – A Naked Woman Was Caught Roaming the Woodbridge Mall on Saturday, and there was also a streakier who disrupted the Warren Hills Regional High School graduation.
10) What F’d Up Ways Have You Hurt Yourself – One Guy Who Was High on Mushrooms Ripped Off Part of his Penis.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”