Rossi Roundup Tonight – Best and Worst Spring Break Locales – and More
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world via RadioPup at NJ1015.com…under the umbrella of the big imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
4) Do you blame the increase in lockdowns on the amount of attention mass murders have been getting in the media? Today, Manalapan HS was locked down for a while following sophomore’s tweet about a gun.
5) Do you feel the state is being overrun with critters…such as deer, bears, raccoons and now vultures?
6) How Do You Handle a Defiant Smoker? One woman who had to deal with smoke in her face smashed a gambling smoker with a beer bottle.
8) Do you have to tap into your 401k to pay bills, and do you feel more financially secure because of the record highs the Dow has been setting?
9) Spring Break – Where to Go – Where to Avoid … and where do you remember going for spring break?
11) Have you ever hooked up with a stranger at the airport, and did you know it’s one of the best places to hook up? A Survey Says that Newark is among the Top 5.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”