Rossi Roundup – State Police Double Dippers – And More
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
3) The AP stylebook is dumping the phrase 'illegal immigrant'. Do you feel those who enter this country illegally should still be called illegal immigrants?
7) Have you even bought a knock-off of an expensive item? Three Passaic business owners were charged with selling fake designer purses and accessories.
9) A majority of Americans now say pot smoking should be legal. How about you?
10) Where are the best cheesesteaks in South Jersey?
11) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle for a chance to win tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club in Cherry Hill.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche” - worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”