Rossi Roundup – Should Schools Teach Social Media Skills – And More Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
3) Priest With Molestation History Found Working with Kids – Should He Still Be a Priest? [POLL]
4) How many things can you do while you drive and do you feel more warning signs to tell you not to drive distracted will help curb the practice?
6) Have you ever been denied disability even though you weren’t able to work? And should the 'Disabled' NJ cop seen in a reality TV show, at the very least, be taken off his $70k pension?
8) If you saw 60 Minutes the other night, you saw the face of pure evil in Charles Cullen, the angel of death, who confessed to the deaths of 40 patients in hospitals across NJ and Pa. Should he be serving his time in protective custody?
9) What’s your favorite shore town and will you be spending some vacation time there this summer?
10) How much is your cable nut each month? And which are the channels you can do without?
12) What have you found in your food? One woman found a frog in can of green beans!
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”