Rossi Roundup – Security vs Privacy – And More Tonight
Here’s some of what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) A Delaware patient sues over having an 8-month erection! – Have you ever ignored a serious medical condition?
3) Voodoo or legit? You be the judge! Gay Conversion Therapy. Should it be banned for minors? Or do you feel parents should make the choice for themselves? The move to ban it in the state moves forward.
5) Bogus traffic ticket stories. One guy had a heart attack behind the wheel – and got 3 tickets from Spring Lake Heights police.
10) Who’s more reckless, motorcyclists or the cars and trucks that drive next to them?
11) Ray’s Ray of Hope – Posse Positive Person of the Week – Texas Man Raising $10K to Dunkin’ Donuts Workers for Keeping Cool Heads During Rant by Florida Wackadoo!
12) Rossi Posse Ipod Shuffle for tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club!
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”