Rossi Roundup – Ode to Mom – iPod Shuffle – And More Tonight
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) Click it or Ticket again – do you buckle up. Hackettstown Police aim to increase declining seat-belt use. Do you buckle up or just view it as more government intrusion?
3) Do you trust your GPS, and has it ever gotten you lost. 8 drivers who blindly followed their GPS into disaster.
5) Have you ever wanted to run away and start a new life?
And what would it be?
6) Amusement parks will be opening soon – Which is your favorite roller coaster?
8) Rossi Posse iPod shuffle for tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club in Cherry Hill!
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”