Rossi Roundup – Not So “Stronger Than the Storm” – And More
Here’s some of what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a journeyman with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) What are some of the places in Jersey that aren’t there anymore….like Olga’s Diner!
5) Is it a Jersey thing for someone to scratch your car when it’s parked? How many times has your car been scratched, especially if it’s new?
6) Where is the worst paved road in New Jersey. A ‘Washboard’ section of Rt. 9 scheduled for paving.
7) Two Rowan University Students Defend Wendy’s Server from Bully – Posse Positive People of the Day
8) Do you have an addiction to spending more time on your digital device like your iPhone or tablet than on life around you? Is all you do look down, and are you getting a stiff neck?
9) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle for Sarcasm tickets
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”
Sound clips: It’s getting kinda hectic…Spank