Rossi Roundup – Nicky Deuce Is a Don’t – And More
Here’s what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL LOCAL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a guy with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at NJ1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
2) Does the Nike ad featuring Tiger Woods saying ‘Winning takes care of everything’ send the wrong message?
4) Do you see anything wrong with having a pig as a pet? Some places like NYC ban it. What’s the most unusual pet you’ve ever owned?
6) Now that baseball season begins next week, who’s your favorite baseball announcer, past or present. There’s news that Tim McCarver will be retiring after this season.
7) Have you ever smoked a j in front of the cops and gotten away with it? Two stories of guys who didn’t get too far!
8) Is there a “bad luck corner” in your neighborhood that has a high number of accidents? In Somerville, the 7-Eleven on Mercer Street just can’t catch a break.
9) The Rossi Posse iPod shuffle with a chance to win tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”