Rossi Roundup – News on the Autumn Pasquale Case – And More
Here’s some of what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a journeyman with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
4) Your brushes with road rage: what led you to get into a road rage incident?
A kid from Cedar Grove was killed in Little Falls over a case of mistaken identity leading to road rage and a stabbing! Do you lose your “man card” if you back down from a road rage incident?
7) Your favorite rock venues in the state…present or past…Starland Ballroom to open, Maxwells to close!
8) When have you caught someone pleasuring themselves in public?
Would you punch someone in the face if you saw them doing that?
9) How fast have you ever gone on your motorcycle; and do you feel motorcycles pose a greater danger on the roads than the trucks or cars around them? FLA. MOTORCYCLE RACER DIES AFTER HITTING 285 MPH
10) Most messed-up way you’ve been fired? A restaurant owner closes his business and cans all employees by text message. And do you feel there’s too much reliance on text messages than people speaking to each other?
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”