Rossi Roundup – Man Runs to Bar After Overturning Car with Woman Inside – And More
Another week of overnight fun and frivolity “conmigo, , “el rey de la noche”… Ray Rossi- The Jersey Guy…with loads on the docket and more!
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
Here’s some of what’s in store tonight:
2) The neighborhood tavern is slowly disappearing? Did you have a favorite watering hole or hangout back in the day?
3) Middletown man has drinks at bar after leaving woman in overturned car in Keansburg crash– If the man were visibly intoxicated when he walked in, does the bar bear any responsibility in serving him?
6) Rudest customer you ever had, and did you ever go off on them? - Parsippany police say a Radio Shack worker punched customer for being sarcastic! In what businesses do you find the rudest customers?
8) What was your favorite sandwich you ate as a kid – could it have been the “fluffernutter?”
9) Brushes with nudity - Naked man in Bridgewater mall parking lot apologizes to woman, stays naked.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5! (And it is big and imposing!)
And don’t’ forget to follow us on Twitter @nj1015, and me at @RayRossiNJ1015.