Rossi Roundup – Illegals Commit Minor Crimes Not Detained in Newark – And More
Here’s some of what’s coming up tonight at 11, on New Jersey’s only ALL LIVE, ALL, ALL NIGHT SHOW …with me, Ray Rossi, just a journeyman with a microphone, a transmitter; and an internet connection.
Spreading the gospel of the Garden State to you all over the world at nj1015.com…on your FM at 101.5, and with you at 1 800 283 101.5, Face Book and Twitter.
3) Have you ever been ripped off while buying or selling anything off Craigs List: A newly engaged couple was robbed at a restaurant during a Craigslist transaction.
4) What’s the worst way you’ve been fired from a job? AOL’s CEO Tim Armstrong Apologizes for Publicly Firing a Patch Employee.
6) What dangerous pranks did you pull as a kid? A five-year-old boy and two others were arrested in Trenton for allegedly throwing rocks onto Route 1 Monday evening!
7) Do we need a law that would mandate putting up big electronic signs reminding drivers not to use hand held devices when they drive. There’s a new law called ‘Nikki’s Law’ which was named after Washington Township teen Nikki Kellenyi who was killed in a car crash.
8) How much do you tip when you go out to eat? One restaurant owner says banning tipping improves service! If you’re a waiter or waitress, could you ever work for a place with a policy like this?
9) Which comedians don’t you get? After shooting HBO’s ‘Clear History,’ Larry David unsure if ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ will return.
10) Rossi Posse iPod Shuffle for tickets to the Sarcasm Comedy Club at the Crown Plaza, Route 70 East in Cherry Hill.
Along with other stuff as it comes up, conmigo, Ray “el rey de la noche”…worldwide on your smart device with the RadioPup app…at nj1015.com…and under the umbrella of the big and imposing frequency modulated stick at 101.5!
And remember, should you wish to remain anonymous, just use the code word, “schmegheghee!”